Department of Computing (MSc) is comprised of an excellent academic staff with extensive teaching and professional experience. MSc Computing (Internet & Technology Security) is a postgraduate degree from one of the UK’s top 100 universities, the University of Northampton.
Nowadays digital technologies enjoy widespread proliferation in our everyday lives and in the evolution of digital economy, with emphasis on interactions between systems, humans and the environment respectively. The challenges we face for the development of interactive technologies and web applications are high and proportionate to the complexity of the systems. We encounter issues such as:
- How can the software be synchronized with the environment so that the system responds in real-time (real-time system)?
- How can man communicate with the machine in innovative ways (for example, natural languages)?
- How do we ensure security in the “Internet of Things”?
- How do we collect and analyze data to better understand interactions with the environment and / or humans?
- How do we design 'smart' interactive technologies in particular areas such as learning, education and support for vulnerable groups (e.g. patients with mental retardation)?
The postgraduate Computing (Internet Technology and Security) course from University of Northampton allows students to study cyber security and Internet technologies at a greater depth, develop their research and analytical skills and complete an individual thesis investigating an area that they are particularly interested in.
For more information about the Computing programme, please visit the following link:
UNIVERSITY OF NORTHAMPTON