This programme provides students with an in-depth understanding of contemporary issues in international management, while at the same time it encourages them to learn through topics and experiences from their own personal environment. Graduates of the programme develop the ability to think critically and independently on issues related to business administration and decision-making. They accomplish a degree that is highly valued by employers looking for professionals who can demonstrate qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
This program is for those who wish to:
- Obtain a high-level degree in a field of high demand
- Develop a critical and independent thinking on business decision-making
- Obtain a degree that is appreciated by employers looking for professionals who can demonstrate qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Gain knowledge and understanding on a range of topics in international management, through issues and experiences related to their local environment.
Structure of the Programme
This degree is comprised of twelve modules with 30 credits each and can be completed in 3 years.
The programme includes the following courses:
- Introduction to Economics
- Statistics 1 & Mathematics 1
- Principles of Accounting
- Business and Management in a Global Context
- Core Management Concepts
- Four Elective Courses in Financial Management or Financial Management Resources
- Information Systems and Organizations
- Social and Applied Psychology
- Managerial Economics
- Management Science Methods
- Human Resource Management
- Organization Theory: an Interdisciplinary Approach
- Principles of Marketing
- Four more modules from a wide selection group
This degree is suitable for those wishing to pursue a career in business, banking, management, accounting, management consulting, marketing or acquire the appropriate skills for further academic studies.
- For more information on the programme, please click here.