University of London
The University of London was established in 1836 and is the third oldest university in England. Today, it is the largest university in the United Kingdom, with over 160,000 registered students and over 50,000 students registered in its international programmes. It is comprised of 9 specialised research institutes and 18 globally renowned self-governing Member Institutions, including the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), the Royal Holloway, University College London (UCL), King’s College London, the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) and Goldsmiths.
The University of London is an internationally acclaimed hub for academic research, top quality education and excellent student services. Its academic staff includes Nobel Prize winners while many government leaders can be found among its graduates. The 18 Member Institutions of the University of London, offer more than 3,700 BA and MA programmes that cover almost every academic field. In the same way, the academic research conducted also covers an extensive range of fields. The University of London is a bright reference point for the global academic scene. Its colleges and research institutes have established a wide network of international research partnerships with other – equally esteemed – educational institutions, as well as with the industry and the business world.
The students of the University of London benefit from its outstanding educational services, its versatile work in the area of research and the variety of professional prospects born by the partnerships it promotes and maintains.
DEI College offers the following University of London Programmes:
- LLB (Registered Centre)
- BA English(Teaching Support)
- BSc Business and Management (Teaching Support)
- BSc Economics (Teaching Support)
- BSc Accounting and Finance (Teaching Support)
- BSc Banking and Finance (Teaching Support)
- BSc Development & Economics (Teaching Support)
- BSc Economics & Finance (Teaching Support)
- BSc Economics & Management (Teaching Support)
- BSc Economics and Politics (Teaching Support)
- BSc International Development (Teaching Support)
- BSc Politics & International Relations (Teaching Support)
- BSc International Relations(Teaching Support)